Thursday, May 23, 2013

As I Sit Here Waiting

Please bear with me as I am typing this on my phone. Today brings back so many memories of December and all the wonderful people I met that day my mom had surgery. Everyone was worried, but we found comfort in one another. We first explained why our loved one was there and conversations eventually turned into funny. stories and memories. Each time one of us got good news we celebrated and unfortunately not everyone received good news. But once again, those of us in he waiting room were there to support the other. I still wonder how everyone ended up and still hope that their recoveries have gone well. It's nice knowing that people, even strangers, are there to comfort you in a time of need. Thankfully, today, I have my dad here. I know he's just as worried, but at least I have family here. Sitting here watching my mom in pain is so difficult. I want to take the pain away, I want her to feel better, and hopefully one of these days that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment