Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tomorrow's Stories

"Today's worries are yesterday's fears and tomorrow's stories"

Every day that I attempt to write I try to find a quote that fit's the mood and topic and I think today's quote fits my mood the best. All of my "yesterday" fears are finally fading. I finally, truly, see the sun shining a little more brightly. Yesterday my mom and I took another trip back to the hospital to see her doctor for a post-op checkup. We were told that it was a successful procedure and he fully believes that my mom will not have any more major problems or pain. So now where do we go from here? Every day is still filled with a little worry. I find myself constantly looking at her, checking on her, and still worrying some. I have seen a huge improvement which has lifted so much stress off my shoulders. My mom not only has her appetite, but does not hesitate to eat. She's trying to eat a lot more, rarely doubles over in pain now, and just overall looks so much better already. At this point I'm just excited to what the next day brings and watching her become stronger and stronger. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. I just look forward to having not just my mom, but my best friend back.

No comments:

Post a Comment