Saturday, November 1, 2014

God's Will

George Clancy "Bad Things Happen To Good People"
"Cause good things happen to bad people
If justice was served
We'd all get what we deserve
But bad things happen
Bad things happen
Bad things happen to good people"

I drive myself crazy trying to figure out "why." I will drive myself mad unless I learn to let it go and just accept that it is God's will. I believe that when I can truly do this 100 percent I will finally feel a little more free. We cannot live in the worries of tomorrow because we will forget to live. Every moment that I have with my mom is treasured and even though we may fight and argue like mothers and daughters do I still love her with all of my heart. 

Over the past few months I've gotten the pleasure of really getting to know another Warrior. She is close to my age and my heart aches for her and her family. Like my mom her SMAS was developed by a traumatic accident and was also unavoidable. She, like me, constantly questions "why" and wonders what her future will be like. I just want to hug her tight and make everything in her world alright. She's gorgeous, funny, and a true friend who deserves everything this world has to offer. 

We all struggle with God's plan and maybe one day we will be privileged enough to realize why things happened the way they did. Until that point I will continue praying for my mom, my friend, and all the other Warriors struggling with this horrible syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment